Enrichment Couples Psychoeducation
I offer a private structured one-on-one psychoeducational approach to enrich your relationship. The program is secular, structured, and positive. The couple's enrichment coaching focuses on strengths and growth. It's a positive experience to help couples grow closer by understanding their partner's needs, wishes and views, interpersonal communication skills, and increasing friendship and connection.
I am an inclusive and affirming therapist
Private Structure Relationship Program:
COUPLES THAT WOULD BENEFIT
- Newly committed couples
- Those in a good relationship and would like to make it even better
- Expecting their first child and would like to set foundation for healthy relationship
COUPLES THAT THIS PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL FORMAT IS NOT SUITED FOR:
- Those with severe relationship distress - high conflict
- Those with emotional abuse, or physical abuse
- Those with addictions to drugs, alcohol or gambling
- Those with serious mental health problems
- Those on brink of divorce or as a last resort solution
- Current Infidelity or a very recent one
- Those hoping this will fix their partner without doing their own work. (important to feel equality in the relationship)
Click here to learn more about Gottman's inspired program for couples that have a stable relationship but would love to learn more about healthy relationship skills.
Stress and anxiety is best managed as a couple vs. individual therapy alone. This is for couples who do not need relatinship counseling (maybe learning a few skills would be helpful) but want to foucs more on how to manage stress as a unit.